Crag Cave is a magical wonderland of stalagmites & stalactites, thought to be over one million years old. Here you'll find tours, a gift shop, a garden café, the Crazy Cave Play Centre and Kingdom Falconry, a new addition to Crag Cave.
- Address: Castleisland, Co. Kerry
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +353 66 7141244
- More Info: www.cragcave.com
- Opening House: Daily: 10am-6pm. January-Mid March open only Friday-Sunday.
- More Info: Hours may vary according to the season
- More Info: www.facebook.com/Crag-Cave-81422832337
Do & See
The ancient Kingdom of Kerry lies on the very edge of Europe - once believed to be the edge of the world, “Next parish, Manhattan” is a local phrase. This far-flung place is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Lively towns with a strong traditional culture combine with some of the world's most beautiful coastline scenery in this unique place.