Premium Mexico in Depth
Premium Mexico in Depth
In 15 days, this Premium adventure weaves together Mexico’s best, from award-winning restaurants and hidden street food stalls to paradisiacal coastlines and incredible ancient ruins. Journey through Mexico City, Puebla and Oaxaca and join expert guides to uncover the ancient secrets of Teotihuacan, Cholula, and the Mitla ruins. Venture from the bountiful coastline of Puerto Morelos to the colourful city of Valladolid, the colonial town of Merida and the white sand beaches of Tulum, and explore Chichen Itza, Muyil and the Tulum archaeological site. Dive deeper and discover a land of longstanding traditions and local people that will ensure Mexico always holds a place in your heart.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Mexico City – Welcome Dinner
- Mexico City – National Museum of Anthropology (entrance fee)
- Mexico City – Leader-led City Tour of Historic Center
- Mexico City – Diego Rivera Murals in the National Palace (entrance fee)
- Puebla – Leader-led orientation walk
- Teotihuacan – Archaeological site
- Teotihuacan – Obsidian workshop
- Puebla – Cholula archaeological site
- Oaxaca – Leader-led orientation walk
- Oaxaca – Mercado Benito Juarez
- Oaxaca – Mercado 20 de Noviembre
- Oaxaca – Beeswax candle workshop
- Oaxaca – Weaving demonstration
- Oaxaca – Tule Tree
- Oaxaca – Mitla archeological site
- Oaxaca – Mezcaleria visit
- Oaxaca – Zapotecan home-cooked lunch
- Oaxaca – Farewell Dinner
- Puerto Morelos – Welcome Dinner
- Valladolid – Home-cooked lunch
- Valladolid – Tortilla making demonstration
- Valladolid – Mayan homestead visit
- Chichen Itza – Archaeological site
- Chichen Itza – Cenote swim stop
- Chichen Itza – Home-cooked pibil lunch
- Merida – Leader-led orientation walk
- Merida – Celestun Biosphere Reserve tour
- Tulum – Muyil river float
- Tulum – Muyil archaeological site
- Tulum – After hours visit of Tulum archaeological site
- Tulum – Farewell Dinner
- Explore Mexico City on a tour with your leader, visit the spectacular ruins of Teotihuacan, Cholula, Mitla, Chichen Itza, Muyil and Tulum where your local leader and expert guides will bring thousands of years of history to life.
- Discover traditional craft industries and the locals who produce them in Oaxaca and Zinacantan, and meet a Maya family in the secluded Laguna Chabela for a traditional tortilla making demonstration.
- Enjoy the old-world charm of your feature stays in Oaxaca and Merida – magnificent 19th and 17th century mansions turned boutique hotels with elegant decor and traditional touches.
- Understand the diversity of true Mexican food during a taco crawl in Mexico City, traditional lunches with Zapotecan and Maya families, dinner at an award-winning hidden restaurant in Oaxaca and in the Tulum jungle.
- Explore the Tulum archaeological site during a special after hours visit, allowing you to appreciate the incredible history of the Maya ruins without the crowds.
Merida - Chichen Itza